1. 首页 > 教育

英语so,just be clear怎么翻译? just so so翻译中文意思

英语so,just be clear怎么翻译?just so so翻译中文意思

《水调歌头》这首诗的英语翻译如题 谢谢了

《水调歌头》 明月几时有?把酒问青天。不知天上宫阙,今夕是何年?我欲乘风归去,又恐琼楼玉宇,高处不胜寒。起舞弄清影,何似在人间? 转朱阁,低绮户,照无眠。不应有恨、何事长向别时圆?人有悲欢离合,月有阴晴圆缺,此事古难全。但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。 英文版: when will the rare bright full moon uncover her charming beautiful face ? it is the high time to consult the blue heaven with a cup of liquor in hand. my dear heaven with magnificent palaces , iam unable to learn the exact season you live in how longing i am to fly with the wind yet hesitate for the fear of the crystal and jade mansion for chill belongs to the height couldn't help dancing with my clear shadow i just feel it is more than a human world turn around the red mansion to the low pretty door , the charming moon witnessing my failure of sleep . i am not expected to harbor grudge why the moon tend to be full while close folks are apart ? while moon may be dim or bright , wax or wane people do have sorrow or joy,be near or far it has no fixed relationship with perfection what we can achieve is to wish a long life span to everyone so that we can appreciate the full moon together regardless oflong distance

用英语怎么说“心有灵犀”

心有灵犀在英语中没有具体的单词与短语,可根据不同的语境来表达出来。如下:

1、我们俩都喜欢跳舞,也很欣赏舞蹈艺术,当我们开始一起跳舞时,我们就心有灵犀了。

We both love to dance and enjoy the art of dance, and we connected as soon as we danced. 

2、聊到我们都热衷的共同兴趣时,感觉就像心有灵犀一点通。

All common interests we're both passionate about. It was a bit like a Vulcan mind meld. 

3、你温柔的回答:“爱的心有灵犀!”

You softly replied: "hearts which beat in unison are linked."

4、古人常说:心有灵犀一点通。是情是缘还是爱,把他们钟情在一起。

The ancients said: heart to heart. Love is the edge of love, their love together. 

5、取而代之心有灵犀,我们拥有的是需要两份薪水支付账单的残酷现实。

Instead of two hearts beating as one, we have the grim reality of two salaries needed to pay the bills.

6、Our timing is impeccable and we are totally in sync with what is going on. 

我们的时机就是恰恰好且与所进行的事完全同步(心有灵犀)。

扩展资料:

we are in sync直接翻译过来是“我们步调一致”。是比较西式的说法;这句话并不能完全翻译成心有灵犀,但绝对包含有之个意思,也就是对外国人说这个他们会觉得很地道。

What we are doingis in perfect sync with what SAP’s CTO, Vishal Sikka, promotes in his vision around timeless software, and Vishal even mentions Blue Ruby in his blog as an example. 

我们所作的跟SAP的CTOVishalSikka所推进的timelesssoftware完全同步。Vishal甚至还在他的blog中拿BlueRuby作为例子。

此句中所说的完全同步,就完全可以理解为心有灵犀的意思。

只想和你好好的在一起 英语怎么说

I just wanna be with you,peacefully and happily.

“有实力的”用英语怎么说?

a company that has been chosen as attractive for takeover by a potential acquirer.

已经被一家有实力的公司选为接受对象的公司。

I should like the chance to fence with a worthier opponent.

我希望有机会跟实力相当的对手击剑。

A powerful family-controlled commercial combine of Japan.

财阀在日本,由有实力的家族控制的商业联合企业

The union is in danger of overplay its hand in the current dispute.

工会在目前纠纷中高估自己实力有失败之虞。

having equal strength or efficacy.

有相同的实力和功效。

We must increase our strength, increase it so that we will always have enough strength that regardless of what our potential opponents have.

但我们仍需要增强实力,只有增强实力才能令我们有足够的力量傲视所有潜在的敌人。

It has not only rich natural and tourism resources, but also enormous technological potential.

不仅有丰富的自然资源和旅游资源,而且科技实力雄厚。

Strong enough to be bid. Used of a hand of cards.

有资格叫牌的,可叫牌的有足够实力叫牌的,用在一手牌中

When the Battle of the Badeges came down to arm-twistiing at City Hall, Police Commissioner Benjamin Ward had the muscle and Fire Department didn't.

当警察与消防队的纠纷演变到在市政府较劲的地步时,警察局长沃德有实力,救火队没有。

the act of bluffing in poker; deception by a false show of confidence in the strength of your cards.

扑克游戏中的一种欺骗行为;假装对自己手中牌的实力很有信心。